MAZ Loader is a powerful and easy to use Preloader builder that makes your visitors a delight to wait for your website to finish loading.
MAZ Loader is the best WordPress Preloader Plugin that helps you add different styles of Preloaders into your site to make your users stay a delight to wait for your site to load. You do not need a developer to set up your Preloaders as it’s been built with ease of use in mind using our easy to use, yet powerful, Builder.
Choose your License
MAZ Loader WordPress Preloader allows you to create Preloaders using a variety of Fields which give you endless possibilities on how to style your Preloaders in combination with animations as well as transitions.
It has been built with the customer in mind making it easy to use and beginner-friendly for someone who needs to build a simple or more advanced Preloader to someone who likes customizability.
You can find a variety of WordPress Preloader styles on our Demo page where you can take an idea of the customizability that can be applied to your loading screens.
The sections that consist of MAZ Loader WordPress Preloader Builder are the following:
- Fields List
- Fields Settings
- Loader Appearance Settings
- Loader Settings
- Custom Code
- Publish Settings
- Loader Responsive Buttons
- Run Loader button
Below we can find more information for each of the above sections.
A Preloader consists of Fields that populate the Preloader’s content, the available fields are the following:
- Text Field
- Image Field
- Icon Field
- Progress Bar Field
- Percentage Field
- Custom Field
- Font Awesome Field
Read more on Fields on our documentation here: Fields Documentation.
What is a Loading Screen?
At its roots, a WordPress Preloader is an image, text, icon or a progress bar that is displayed on your browser screen while your website loads in the background. Therefore, this makes the transition smoother without having to see the images load one by one. In advance, when your site is fully-loaded and is ready to be served to your user, then the Preloader will hide and show the page. Imagine having a ton of images or your website is slow for a user, it would be a pain to have to watch it load element by element or yet see a blank screen without any context whatsoever. In conclusion, Preloaders can be unique loading screens that keep your visitors entertained while your websites finish loading.
Why Should I use a WordPress Preloader Plugin?
Nowadays nobody likes to wait and looks like every second count and your visitor might head off somewhere else instead of your site. Sometimes your site can load fast and others it might take a while due to numerous reasons. For instance, it could be an internet thing, your user’s internet connection, your server is experiencing an unusual amount of traffic that could slow down your website for a split second. After all, this happens to the best websites, it’s not something you have control over, while there is analytics that could help you overcome and optimize certain areas of your site you cannot be ready all the time and your website may slow down eventually due to unknown reasons and come back to speed after a while. This is where a WordPress Preloader could help you.
It’s like waiting in line to get something and you see something that takes your mind off for a split second instead of looking when your time will come to be first in a row. They are used to overcome a loading delay. A WordPress Preloader exists to overcome the frustration of waiting for something that appears in front of them but they cannot see instantly.
All the fields mentioned provide you with a variety of settings:
- Font Size
- Text Color
- Background Color
- Image Upload
- Custom Image URL
- Set the Width & Height of Images
- Border Radius
- Icons (Preloaders) from a list of SVG, GIFS, and CSS
- Progress Bar Width, Height, Show/Hide Percentage as well as Position
- More to come…!
Read more regarding our upcoming features on our Changelog
Once you have added your Fields to your Preloader, you can change their order using Drag and Drop which makes it super easy to control your content without the need to delete a Field, lose your settings and then re-create it. Duplicating a Field is also supporting with the click of a button which creates the same Field and puts it on the bottom of your Preloader’s content.
Read our documentation on Preloaders here: Preloaders Documentation
Preloader Appearance Settings
Your Preloader can be customized via the Appearance Tab which contains settings such as:
- Set a background color: Set any color for your Preloader’s background
- Add a background Image: Set an image as your Preloader’s background
- Select the background Image Type: Set how the background image will appear (pattern or cover)
- The background Image Position: Set the background image position
- Loader Content Position: A list of 9 different positions for on how your Preloader’s Content will appear
- Side by Side Loader Items: Set your Preloader items to appear one next to another instead of one below another. This setting does not work with all Content Positions.
- Display Close Button: Show a close button on the top right of your Preloader allowing your visitors to close it before it finishes loading.
- Display Transition: Display a unique transition to your Preloader from 20+ different and unique transitions. Set any color you desire to match the theme of your site.
- Disable Page Scroll: While your Preloader is displaying you can disable the scroll bars on your page.
This section handles the times of your Preloader as well as whether to display your Preloader on the homepage (If set to appear site-wide).
- Minimum Loading Time: Set the minimum time your Preloader will display
- Duration: Set the duration of your Preloader (Total duration consists of Minimum Loading Time + Duration)
- Delay: Set how long after your page started loading your Preloader will appear.
- Device Control: Set where your Preloader will appear, whether it be desktop, tablet or mobile-only. Target different devices based on your needs.
- Show on Homepage: If you have set your Preloader to appear site-wide, then you can set it to appear only on your Homepage.
Publish Settings help you set where your Preloader will appear by creating conditions that determine where your Preloaders will appear across your site based on filters such as your Homepage, Entire Site, Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Tags or Categories. This makes it easy to make your Preloaders appear on specific pages and not on all your sites.
Loader Responsive Buttons
MAZ Loader provides you with 3 buttons to show how your Preloader will appear in different devices such as Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile. While clicking on each one of the buttons, the Demo Browser in the Builder will resize to try and demonstrate your Preloader on different devices.
Run Loader Button
The Run Loader button allows you to run your Preloader and see how it will work in your site before enabling it. It will auto-hide itself at the start and then use the Minimum Loading Time, Duration and Delay to give you a live demonstration of how it would work on your site. After the Preloader ends, it will hide and appear again after a second to allow you to continue editing it.
MAZ Loader Settings
MAZ Loader Settings page allows you to set the following aspects of the plugin:
- Impressions: Enable/Disable Impressions. If you disable this setting then Impressions won’t be tracked whenever a Preloader is viewed by your visitors.
- Display the last published Preloader on all pages?: By enabling this, MAZ Loader will pick the last published Preloader and display it site-wide. If you disable this you can add as many Preloaders as you desire on different pages using the shortcode provided on each Preloader.
- Keep data during an update?: Keep this checkbox checked in order not to lose any data while disabling/uninstalling the plugin. If you uncheck this then in case you uninstall the plugin all the data will be removed.
- License Key: Set your license key to automatically get updates for your Pro version.
MAZ Loader provides you with a shortcode that is unique to each Preloader. In addition, this shortcode can be viewed on the View Preloaders page and allows you to copy and paste it on a page, post, etc… and display unique Preloaders on different pages across your site.
MAZ Loader comes pre-installed with a Gutenberg block. This block allows you to add a Preloader to your pages via the Gutenberg editor. It will overwrite any Publish Options set to the Preloader and work on the page you set it to.
MAZ Loader provides you with Analytics by giving you information on your Preloader, Fields, and Impressions. Here is a list of the provided Analytics:
- Total number of Loaders
- How many Loaders are enabled at any time
- Statistics for how many Loaders have been seen from your visitors
- Number of how many fields do your Loaders contain
- The total amount of Impressions on all your Loaders (enabled or not)
- The average impressions per Loader
- The Impressions that were recorded yesterday
- The Impressions for today
- A projection for the Impressions of the current month
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need MAZ Loader?
If you are in need to display a Preloader to your site, with the ability to customize its looks by adding unlimited text, icons, images, progress bars, percentage counters, and custom HTML then you have come to the right place!
Can I use MAZ Loader with Gutenberg?
MAZ Loader provides you with a Gutenberg block that lets you select a Preloader and display it on any page you desire. Keep in mind that the Preloaders Publishing Rules will be overridden and will not apply for that page.
Can I create multiple Preloaders?
You can create as many Preloaders as you desire! There is no limit!
Can I assign different Preloaders on my pages?
Each Preloader can be assigned to any page/post/custom post type using a variety of different methods such as shortcode, Gutenberg block or via the Publishing Rules.
Can I create a Preloader and use it sitewide?
In the Free version, there is an option on the Settings Page (Display the last published Loader on all pages?) which is disabled by default and lets you enable it and display the last published Preloader on all pages of your website. In the Pro version, there are Publishing Rules that let you display the Preloader wherever you desire.
Can I create a Preloader and use it only on the homepage?
In the Free version of MAZ Loader, you can go to the Settings Tab > Scroll down and check the Show on Homepage to make the Loader appear only on the homepage of your site. The Pro version supports Publishing Rules that let you select where your Preloader will appear.
Will MAZ Loader slow down my website?
Not at all! MAZ Loader is built with performance in mind. Its front-end library consists of only 10.0 KB of CSS and 4.4 KB of JS.
Can I use MAZ Loader on non-WordPress sites?
No, MAZ Loader is a WordPress plugin, so it will not work on sites that do not use WordPress as its primary CMS.
Can I translate MAZ Loader in my language?
Yes, MAZ Loader is 100% translation and localization ready. All files are located on the /languages folder.
Do you provide support?
Support is provided using the Support menu on the top of the page.
Do I need to write any code?
The Power of Loading Screens
It is known that not all Preloaders look great and some Preloaders may not serve their purpose well due to their nature of how they were applied on a specific site depending on its needs. They can, however, play a very functional role in how your website can operate. In conclusion, the fact that long-lasting Loading Screens can be painful for visitors is a fact that none of us like but creating an on-point WordPress Preloader with sensible timing can be the key to win your users’ trust and make their visit a delight as your website finishes loading.
Read more about MAZ Loader:
14 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
We trust in MAZ Loader and that's why we offer 14 days money back guaranteed. If you are not happy with the plugin and you let us know before 14 days pass, we will offer a full refund, no questions asked.