July 31st, 2022
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Fix: Percentage Counter styling improvements.
February 1st, 2022
- Fixes an issue where Preloaders could be deleted without validation.
January 30th, 2022
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.9
- Improves the preloading of images
- Improves Elementor compatibility.
October 09th, 2021
- Further security improvements
October 07th, 2021
- Security fixes
July 19th, 2021
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.8
- Fix: An issue where JSON added in Lottie field wouldnt display the animation.
- Fix: An issue where the Gutenberg block wouldn’t load Preloaders correctly under certain circumstances.
April 29th, 2021
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.7
- Lottie field can now be previewed in the back-end builder.
- Added: Loop, Number of times to loop, Width settings to the Lottie field.
- Fix: Width/Height fields can properly save the percentage character.
- Fix: Images Preloading should only occur if images have valid URLs
- Fix: Image Reset button wouldn’t display the placeholder image.
- Updated: Some dashboard colors.
- Updated: The preloading of images on page load.
February 17th, 2021
- Added: WooCommerce Products Publishing Rule to display your Preloaders within any targeted WooCommerce Product.
- Added: WooCommerce Categories Publishing Rule to display your Preloaders within any WooCommerce category or WooCommerce product that contains a specific category.
- Updated: Dashboard to include our new plugin, Content Promoter
January 16th, 2021
- Fixed: Lottie field wasn’t saving properly the URL.
- Fixed: Lottie field wasn’t saving properly the JSON entered if it was larger than a specific amount of bytes.
- General improvements
- Fixed: An issue where some fields were not found in the previous update.
- Added: Limit Impressions, allowing you to limit how many times a visitor can see a Preloader in a specific time period.
- Added: Update Notifier
- Added: Sidebar in Settings page
- Updated: languages pot files
- Fix: Removes MAZ Loader menu item from non-admin users
- Added: Lottie Field. Add Adobe After Effects animation into your Preloaders!
- Changed: Review Reminder image now loads locally, from the plugin assets.
- Fixed: An issue where some files were not included in the final zip file
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.5
- Fixed: MAZ Loader rate reminder would not disappear on some occasions
- Fixed: MAZ Loader block not registering correctly on the block editor
- Fixed: When you click on a Field in the Live Preview, it should display the field settings on the left side of the Preloader Builder
- Changed: When you remove a Loader background image, it should fallback to the Background Color you have set under Appearance tab.
- Changed: Improved some field descriptions
- Added: A review reminder that appears once you activate the plugin for the first time which can be dismissed.
- Bumped version to 1.1.4
- Fixed: Back-end Preloader transition would not hide when the animation finished
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the documentation page
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the support page
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the upgrade to Pro page
- Changed: Updated some UI elements on the back-end form
- Changed: Updated translations
- Changed: Updated changelog
- Compatibility with 5.4
- Changed: Some UI elements
- Fixed: In some instances you werent able to save colors with alpha
- Changed: Preloaders are enabled by default upon-saving
- Changed: Settings option to display Preloaders site-wide is enabled by default
- Updated: languages .pot file
- Fixed: Preloaders not appearing upon saving
- Introduces the Pro version of MAZ Loader
- Added: Percentage Counter Field
- Added: Progress Bar Field
- Added: Custom HTML Field
- Added: Custom Code Section
- Added: Publish Settings Section
- Added: Loader Transitions
- Added: Field Animations
- Added: Display Close Button for your Loader
- Added: Display Transition for your Loader
- Added: Device Control
- Added: Publishing Rules filtering based on Homepage, Entire Site, Pages, Posts, Tags, Categories as well as Custom Post Types
- Added: Background overlay
- Added: Gutenberg Block
- Changed: Improved Drag and Drop of fields
- Changed: Dashboard Sidebar
- Fixed: How Loader Impressions are counted
- Compatibility with 5.3.2.
- Initial Release.