February 17th, 2021
- Added: WooCommerce Products Publishing Rule to display your Preloaders within any targeted WooCommerce Product.
- Added: WooCommerce Categories Publishing Rule to display your Preloaders within any WooCommerce category or WooCommerce product that contains a specific category.
- Updated: Dashboard to include our new plugin, Content Promoter
January 16th, 2021
- Fixed: Lottie field wasn’t saving properly the URL.
- Fixed: Lottie field wasn’t saving properly the JSON entered if it was larger than a specific amount of bytes.
- General improvements
- Fixed: An issue where some fields were not found in the previous update.
- Added: Limit Impressions, allowing you to limit how many times a visitor can see a Preloader in a specific time period.
- Added: Update Notifier
- Added: Sidebar in Settings page
- Updated: languages pot files
- Fix: Removes MAZ Loader menu item from non-admin users
- Added: Lottie Field. Add Adobe After Effects animation into your Preloaders!
- Changed: Review Reminder image now loads locally, from the plugin assets.
- Fixed: An issue where some files were not included in the final zip file
- Compatibility with WordPress version 5.5
- Fixed: MAZ Loader rate reminder would not disappear on some occasions
- Fixed: MAZ Loader block not registering correctly on the block editor
- Fixed: When you click on a Field in the Live Preview, it should display the field settings on the left side of the Preloader Builder
- Changed: When you remove a Loader background image, it should fallback to the Background Color you have set under Appearance tab.
- Changed: Improved some field descriptions
- Added: A review reminder that appears once you activate the plugin for the first time which can be dismissed.
- Bumped version to 1.1.4
- Fixed: Back-end Preloader transition would not hide when the animation finished
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the documentation page
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the support page
- Added: MAZ Loader Submenu Page that redirects to the upgrade to Pro page
- Changed: Updated some UI elements on the back-end form
- Changed: Updated translations
- Changed: Updated changelog
- Compatibility with 5.4
- Changed: Some UI elements
- Fixed: In some instances you werent able to save colors with alpha
- Changed: Preloaders are enabled by default upon-saving
- Changed: Settings option to display Preloaders site-wide is enabled by default
- Updated: languages .pot file
- Fixed: Preloaders not appearing upon saving
- Introduces the Pro version of MAZ Loader
- Added: Percentage Counter Field
- Added: Progress Bar Field
- Added: Custom HTML Field
- Added: Custom Code Section
- Added: Publish Settings Section
- Added: Loader Transitions
- Added: Field Animations
- Added: Display Close Button for your Loader
- Added: Display Transition for your Loader
- Added: Device Control
- Added: Publishing Rules filtering based on Homepage, Entire Site, Pages, Posts, Tags, Categories as well as Custom Post Types
- Added: Background overlay
- Added: Gutenberg Block
- Changed: Improved Drag and Drop of fields
- Changed: Dashboard Sidebar
- Fixed: How Loader Impressions are counted
- Compatibility with 5.3.2.
- Initial Release.